Sr. Technical Product Manager - Big Data
- Detroit, MI
Amazon's eCommerce Foundation (eCF) organization provides the core technologies that drive and power the Amazon website and the consumer experience. Millions of customer page views and orders per day are enabled by the systems eCF builds from the ground up.
Business Data Technologies (BDT) and Cradle, within eCF, enables business analytics and insights, providing data and data curation capabilities to thousands of internal and external customers worldwide. We are developing innovative products including the next-generation of data catalog, data discovery engine, data transformation services, and more with state-of-the-art user experience. Join us in pioneering the future of big data processing and analytics solutions for one of largest and most complex data lakes.
We are seeking a talented industry leader who is passionate about developing high quality products on behalf of customers preferably within a large organization. You must possess a strong background in owning the end-to-end product roadmap and the ability to communicate and influence a range of stakeholders including senior management, business partners, software engineering, and customers. You must have a solid and proven track record of driving products from inception of idea to launch resulting in delivering high business value for customers.
• 5+ years in product management
• Master's degree in Computer Science and/or Business Administration
• Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
• Ability to communicate effectively to senior management, peers and team members using both written and oral communications
• Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
• Industry experience with big data technologies
• Agile product development experience
• Experience managing big data technology product roadmaps to launch
• Experience with an e-commerce company
• Work experience in customer data privacy management like GDPR
Back to top