Sr, Technical Product Manager, Amazon Fashion
- Seattle, WA
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop technology that will redefine the customer experience for one of the fastest growing and strategic areas of Amazon's retail business? Are you interested in joining a global team that is innovating with first-class CX, machine learning, and big data to make Amazon the single best shopping destination for clothes, shoes and accessories? This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with a team that is shifting the paradigm for online shopping with disruptive experiences and new business models that haven't been solved at scale before - anywhere. Join us and you'll be taking part in changing the future on how customers discover brands and products that match their unique style and fit.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager-Tech with business, technical and operational acumen to drive this exciting new initiative. This role requires deep product management expertise, excellent leadership skills, and strong business judgment. You will be responsible for driving the roadmap for this highly strategic space, defining and implementing an exceptional new end-to-end customer experience, providing thought leadership and innovative vision in a fast-paced start-up environment, and partnering with product managers, key stakeholders, and senior leadership to ensure the success of this program.
If you enjoy defining and delivering first-class customer experiences, thinking big and influencing others, come join us! As Senior Product Manager-Tech, your responsibilities will include:
• Partnering with key stakeholders to define product strategy
• Build and manage high quality product roadmaps based on your vision and strategy
• Define and build a world-class customer experience for Softlines
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs for speed to market, performance, and features
• Gain support for your strategy and roadmap from stakeholders by writing narratives and influencing peers and senior leadership
• Creating program goals and related metrics, track progress and manage through obstacles to achieve your objectives
• 5+ years product management or related experience.
• Experience launching at least one start-to-finish consumer-facing online/mobile product or service
• Bachelor's degree required.
• MBA preferred
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Passion for customer experience, and proven ability to identify and implement UX best practices
• Experience working on agile enabled teams
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to influence both senior leadership and peers
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
• Experience in an industry where fun matters (e.g. fashion, entertainment, media, or games)
• Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly websites and customer-facing features
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis
• Implementation orientation; demonstrated ability to translate strategic differentiators into detailed product requirements
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
• Proven ability to make smart CX versus time-to-market trade-offs; experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
• Excellent interpersonal skills; proven ability to guide cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top