Sr. System Development Manager, WW Ops HR
Sr. System Development Manager, WW Ops HR
Amazon delights millions of customers thanks to the efforts of thousands of associates around the globe. We invite you to join the Amazon Global Staffing Technology (GST) team. This behind-the-scenes group enables our partners in Staffing, Human Resources, and Operations to hire at scale. Our primary focus is automation of the recruiting and hiring process. Our systems allow us to hire the associates that deliver customer promise every day. Whether it is our Fulfillment Center team that delivers your Prime order in two days, our Amazon Locker team that lets you pick up your package anytime that is convenient for you, our Prime Now team getting you lunch in under an hour, our Customer Service team tracking down your shipment, or one of many more, the GST team is there.
We are now recruiting for an exceptional Sr. System Development Manager, WW Ops HR
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Well-Rounded Athlete –Like a true athlete, you understand that we succeed or fail as a team. You are always ready to step up beyond your core responsibilities and go the extra mile for the project and your team. You nimbly overcome barriers to deliver the best products more quickly than expected.
- A Perpetual Student – You seek knowledge and insight. You challenge yourself to turn moments into master's classes. Whether closing a gap, developing a new skill, or staying ahead of your industry, you revel in the joy of learning and growing.
- A Skilled Communicator – You excel when interacting with business and technical partners whether you are chatting, sending a written message, or conducting a presentation.
- A Trusted Advisor – You work closely with stakeholders to define key business needs and deliver on commitments. You enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- An Inventor at Heart – You innovate on behalf of your customer by proactively implementing improvements, enhancements, and customizations. Your customers marvel at your creative solutions to challenges they had not yet identified.
- A Fearless Explorer – You are drawn to take on the hardest problems, navigate ambiguity, and battle skepticism. You never settle, even in the face of overwhelming obstacles.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, technology or business with relevant work experience.
- Experienced with program/product management, product design, and end-to-end ownership of software driven projects
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Extensive development experience in Apex, VF and Web 2.0 environments
- Operational experience in maintaining and updating large-scale Internet services.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated successful experience with Salesforce.com architecture
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM application coupled with good understanding of general business processes (Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- MBA or Master's Degree in related fields
- Certified Salesforce.com Technical Architect or equivalent experience.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce 3rd party solution providers and products (e.g. Marketo, Ciphercloud).
- Has held a technical architect role on multiple complex deployments.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top