Sr. SW Development Engineer
- Haifa, Israel
AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
Become part of the group which is responsible for building software components essential for networking and storage functionality in the biggest cloud in the world (AWS). Learn and influence how the cloud works "behind the curtain" today and be part of the innovation that defines how it will look tomorrow - make if more secure, faster and robust. This challenging and interesting job will allow you to contribute into different domains which include embedded development, host stacks and internal services. Get involved in using of cutting edge technologies in both kernel and userspace. Being part of Annapurna's SW group will help to establish connections with many other AWS groups and contribute on a company wide scale.
To learn more about Annapurna you're welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• 4+ years professional experience in software development
• Strong knowledge in C
• Deep understanding of computer architecture
• Experience with low level SW and the interaction with HW devices
• Hands-on experience working with embedded systems
• Experience with SoC development life cycle
• Experience working in Linux environments
• Experience working with networking protocols
• Personal characteristics: Team player, highly motivated and committed, passionate about SW development, willing to work in a dynamic and demanding environment and a fast learner
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top