Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutionsincluding sponsored, display, video, and custom adsleverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
If you're eager to accelerate Amazon Advertising's growth, you've come to the right place. Amazon Advertising is seeking an innovative, results-oriented professional with terrific people skills, and extensive experience in operations optimization, process re-engineering and a demonstrated continuous improvement background.
This position will work across Sales Operations, Sales, and other cross functional teams to improve Sales efficiency and effectiveness. The outcome of these efforts will result in increases in Sales productivity, reduced cycle time, growth of top and/or bottom line, and a better customer experience. The ability to think big and execute at a tactical level is critical to be successful in this role.
Role scope include the following :
• Define and implement strategic sales initiatives that enable the growth and development of the advertising sales organization.
• Manage the strategy and execution of Process Design/Re-engineering, Metrics/KPI design, Root Cause Analysis, and Continuous Improvement of workflows used to enable Advertising Operations.
• Conduct sophisticated and creative reviews of complex data and translate the results into actionable insights, deliverables, and presentations.
• Run tactical execution of key initiatives building and managing roadmap to achieve the Sales Operations vision.
• Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
• Be the face of Sales Readiness go-to-market efforts by building awareness, customizing, and launching key initiatives.
• Produce timely and relevant content for onboarding and sales preparedness plans that empower Sales teams to have deeper engagements, stronger selling skills, and improved conversion rate.
• Partner with Sales Managers on visibility of evaluating their teams' performance via Sales Readiness efforts.
【Various Working System for Work Life Harmony】：
We believe that it is important to spend private time such as spending time with your family or doing anything you like to spur innovation. Amazon promotes a fulfilling and flexible work style according to the work volume and lifestyle of each employee. (Example: Flex Time, Work from Home, Maternity /Parenting /Family Care Leave etc.)
Also, Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Fluent in Japanese and English
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• 5+ years of experience managing, evaluating and communicating results to senior management
• 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Demonstrates exceptional business judgment and experience working with senior stakeholders and executive teams
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• Experience working in sales and/or in sales strategy.
• High degree of financial proficiency and ability to evaluate data sets.
• Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies.
• Online display advertising or e-commerce industry experience is highly desired.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management.