Sr. Specialist Solutions Architect - Data Warehouse
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Specialist Solutions Architect. This individual will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for leverage AWS analytics services (eg Redshift).
Specialist SA's spend roughly half their time engaging directly with customers and prospects in pre-sales situations. Projects range from solution design to full-blown POC/pilot deployments.
The remaining time is reserved for 1-to-many engagements where the Specialists share their knowledge with internal and external communities. Collateral includes blogs, reference architectures, white papers, and targeted success stories. Specialists leverage these deliverables into field-enablement materials for the broader SA population.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Evangelize current and future AWS services and technologies
- Build and maintain technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS services and technologies
- Collaborate with the sales team to create and execute business plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS, exceed revenue goals, and drive customer satisfaction
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
- Identify customer requirements and provide feedback into appropriate AWS services teams
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with data warehouse solutions
- Deep experience with data analytics and Big Data solution stacks
- Experience using and adapting to new technologies
- Proven communication skills (written and verbal)
- BS/MS in computer science or related discipline
- Experience using and adapting cloud technologies
- Open to domestic travel up to 25%
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Experience deploying production-grade machine learning solutions on public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top