Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in financial services, pharmaceuticals, and technology. An important function within the AWS organization is Go-to-Market (GTM), which is a global function centered around market development for new web services and market expansion for existing web services.
The AWS Go-to-Market specialist team is looking for an experienced and motivated technologist with a passion for creating strategies, best practices and solving complex business challenges focusing on the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) and AWS Nitro Enclaves offerings. Amazon EC2 is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers. Amazon EC2's simple web service interface allows customers to obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction and it provides customers with complete control of their computing resources while running on Amazon's proven computing environment. AWS Nitro Enclaves helps customers reduce the attack surface area for their most sensitive data processing applications by offering an isolated, hardened, and highly constrained environment to host security-critical applications.
As a Solutions Architect for Amazon EC2 and AWS Nitro Enclaves - you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to redefine how customers create and consume cloud services at a scale not seen before. As a technical expert in the go-to-market specialist team, you'll be at the tip of the spear for technology thought leadership and implementation with major customers across a broad array of EC2 Engagements. In this role, you will combine your experience with customer education, and enthusiasm for working with developers, to drive adoption and customer engagement for AWS Nitro Enclaves, and other EC2 services.
Our ideal candidate is excited about the incredible opportunity cloud computing represents and is deeply passionate about working with great teams that deliver the highest quality services. You are naturally customer centric and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires strong technical and business judgment and solid communication skills
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a deep understanding of cloud, use cases, architectures, workflow and ecosystem.
• Deliver compelling presentations, technical content, product demos, sample solutions, and technical blogs to drive adoption of Amazon EC2 and AWS Nitro Enclaves.
• Work with AWS solution architects to share best practices, build reference architectures and product demos during pre-sales support.
• Collaborate with the product team to define product roadmap, market positioning, and developer program initiatives
• Formulate solutions and proof of concepts based on customer requirements to be presented to customers.
• Serve as a key member of the business development and accounting management team in helping to ensure customer success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
• Assist solution providers with the definition and implementation of technical and business strategies.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the worldwide AWS solution architect community
• Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline.
• 5+ years' experience as a software development engineer or security engineer.
• 5+ years selling technology, preferably cloud, hosted and managed services in technology industry
• Understanding of confidential computing concepts and use cases, cryptographic methods and key management.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
• Experience using AWS services like S3, KMS, CloudHSM, and more
• Experience with data center implementations
• Experience with cloud computing and/or related fields (IT, software, etc) including AWS services
• Understanding of application, server, and network security
• Ability to crisply explain confidential computing, security and virtualization concepts and cloud architectures to customers.
• Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
• Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us