Sr. Solutions Architecture Leader, SaaS Factory
- Palo Alto, CA
Do you have big ideas on how software can reshape industries and markets? Are you up for the mission to influence prominent organizations and leading industry bodies? Would you like to lead a global team to define technical best practices in Software as a Service (SaaS) in the cloud?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is proud to be the pioneer and widely recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in industries such as financial services, pharmaceuticals, and high technology.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to lead a global team of Solution Architects focused on helping partners design, evangelize, and architect world class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions on AWS. The SaaS Factory is an exclusive program for AWS Partners to help them build, migrate, or optimize SaaS solutions on AWS. Benefits include direct access to business enablement, technical best practices, and experts to accelerate their delivery of SaaS solutions on AWS. This team has helped companies like F5 Networks, Sumo Logic, BMC, ADP and Nasdaq transform into successful SaaS businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Listen to the needs of partners and customers, cultivate senior level relationships with stakeholders, consultatively driving SaaS transformation
• In partnership with business counterparts, define goals, formulate and execute strategy to exceed AWS objectives
• Identify the challenges and opportunities to enhance the AWS platform working with service teams and industry bodies
• Create, articulate, and position the movement to SaaS in public forums
• Step into a Solutions Architect role when required to support engagements
• Manage a global team of technical specialists to develop, evangelize and deliver best practices. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will need to show that you are facilitating others to prioritize changing demands, while still moving big rocks over longer periods of time
• Hire the very best talent in the industry, on-board new Solution Architects and develop high performers. The ability to write well, articulate complex ideas, develop goals and maintain performance metrics will be critical to your long term success
• 5+ Leading senior technical teams distributed across the US or globally
• 7+ Years in a customer / partner facing role or extensive experience working with internal business leaders developing solutions.
• 10+ Years working with software development teams ideally in a technology focused company.
• Previous experience building SaaS products
• Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required.
• An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
• Consulting experience is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Strong presentation and written communication skills
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top