Sr. Solutions Architect, Alexa Mexico
- Mexico City, Mexico
Help mold the future of voice recognition and cloud-based content/services. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Senior Solutions Architect role. In this role, you will be working with some of the top-tier companies & developers to help develop incredible experiences that will wow customers using the Alexa platform on a variety Amazon products.
You must have some degree of hands-on development experience (preferably mobile). Your responsibilities will include owning key technical relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects. You will be the "face of Amazon" with key partners and drive discussions with senior technical leaders/CxO in those organizations. The ideal leader will also possess strong communication skills that will allow him/her to engage large audiences of technical and business leaders and inspire them to start building for voice. You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. This role requires both excellent communication abilities skills as well as the technical background to fluently interact and provide guidance to software developers and architects.
• Provide technical consultation to strategic development partners
• Actively identify opportunities to deliver experiences that demonstrate what is possible on Amazon devices and services
• Manage complex projects with partners
• Develop unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of new Amazon technologies
• Deliver persuasive, passionate, high impact presentations to senior decision makers and large groups of technical and business leaders
• Document best practices and create development resources that can be used by other developers
• Create detailed resources including white papers, screencasts, demos and videos that can be used by other Alexa skill builders.
• Engage with Alexa skill builders by speaking at events, meet-ups, and webinars.
• 8+ years of mobile, software or digital experience in technical role.
• 8+ years of experience in the design, coding and implementation of complex IT systems
• A technical undergraduate degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
• Native Spanish, fluent in English.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences at the C level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
• Proven ability to build and maintain executive level relationships.
• Hands on development experience or full understanding of mobile App development pipeline and process
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
Back to top