Sr Solutions Architect, Alexa
Amazon recently announced that third party hardware makers can integrate the Alexa Voice Service (AVS), the brain behind Amazon Echo, into their products. The Alexa team is seeking a solutions architect to help integrate Alexa into partner devices and services. Are you the kind of hands-on technical professional who can help our partners? In this role, you will wear many hats, including technical advisor, software developer and evangelist. You must possess a unique combination of deep technical skills and business acumen as well as a do-what-it-takes attitude to ensure our partners are able to take full advantage of Alexa's skills and are delivering a delightful end user experience.
Ideally, you're someone who can write code with the best of them, but also wants to help guide the broader industry towards a technology you believe in. You have immediate credibility with technologists and developers at all levels, from students to CIOs. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so. You don't just want to be part of an industry movement; you want to be out front leading it. If this sounds like you, we'd like to speak with you.
- Engage with partners' developers, architects, hardware engineers and project managers to facilitate the integration of Alexa into their products and services
- Educate partners of all sizes on the Alexa platform and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Spend time as required on-site with partners helping them integrate with Alexa
- Brief Amazon executive teams on progress in adopting Alexa
- Work with the Alexa product teams to define platform requirements
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge that future Alexa partners can leverage
- Help Alexa business development identify leads for new potential partnerships
- Ten or more years of experience in the design, coding and implementation of complex IT systems
- Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
- A technical undergraduate degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
- An advanced degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Experience in the voice processing, portable device or personal digital assistant industry
- Experience with speech-related hardware systems
Join Amazon today and be part of a company whose credo is "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top