Sr. Solutions Architect
- Atlanta, GA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a technical leader for our solution architecture team who will be responsible for the technology strategy and senior level relationships with global enterprise customers.
The Global Accounts Solutions Architect will be responsible for creating and driving the technical strategy with sales in the management of accounts with a complex and multi-faceted relationship with AWS. You will partner with customers and several AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that provide solutions to solve customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a defined set of customers.
As a trusted customer advocate, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS with enterprise customers. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within AWS such as services teams, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
Must be open to travel at least 35-40% including international.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy working within a dedicated team for Industrial and Manufacturing organizations with a global responsibility and impact. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customer's business units.
Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or support engineer. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS.
• 5+ year's design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
• 2+ years' experience working with multi-national customers in support of technology sales
• Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks
• Technical degree required
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS is preferred
• Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
• Demonstrated experience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments
• Exposure to DevOps, Infrastructure automation, application modernization and cloud migration is a plus
• Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
• Large-scale systems integration experience involving on-premises, public cloud and hybrid cloud environments is a plus
• Exposure to large Industrial and Manufacturing companies is desirable
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top