Sr. Software Engineer
This position is a part of the Marketplace Brand Central organization that creates, builds and leads innovation for brand owners on Amazon worldwide. This position requires a dynamic leader who is entrepreneurial, has the ability to work with ambiguity, can develop and articulate strategic engagement plans and drive their execution. This leader will measure product and business metrics to increase adoption of services by understanding the customer's ongoing needs by serving as their voice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of software development experience with Java, C/C++
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and/or Design (OOD)
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Master's Degree in Computer Science/Math or related field
- Experience building complex, highly scalable software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Self-directed an capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top