We're are looking for engineers to join our team which is inventing a new advertising medium which leverages high quality and engaging video. Our team is building this innovative advertising experience using content-rich video optimized for mobile devices, tablets and desktop platforms. We have built a startup culture that embraces ambiguity that gives rise to opportunities to experiment, learn and invent.
The team is building a suite of new services to support this pioneering advertising initiative. You will be responsible for contributing to our foundational choices regarding technology, architecture and culture. It is an opportunity to bring your experience building systems that delight customers and are fun to work on.
What you will work on:
You will work with a team of talented and experienced engineers, managers and designers to help bring new products to market and ensure that our customers are delighted by what we create. This is a greenfields project where you get to help define every aspect of the user experience, video transcoding/manipulation services, content delivery, asset management and advertiser self-service platforms. You will also have input into our product development pipeline by contributing to the design of our future, currently unimagined applications for our media content.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for engineers who can work in an ambiguous and changing product environment. We need people who embrace and value learning via experimentation while working in a quick moving and iterative development environment. In addition to being technically deep you need to have exceptional product ownership and the ability to own a project from inception through to deployment and operations. You will need the ability to have a long-term technical vision, while also integrating feedback from customers and taking into consideration the long-term impact of any decisions.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Experience in Online Advertising Experience
• Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
• Strong object-oriented design skills with understanding of common design paradigms
• Willingness to own all stages of development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, and operational support