Sr. Software Development Engineer - Alexa MultiAgent
- Seattle, WA
Interested in making Alexa work with multiple intelligent agents? Help us make Alexa more useful to customers through interoperability with other intelligent agents. Come work on it. We're building the speech, language, and interoperability solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. We're working hard, having fun, making history; come join us!
As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
• 5+ years experience building successful production software systems
• Bachelors Degree in CS or related field
• Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
• Experience in working on AI, Machine Learning
• Masters Degree in CS or related field
• Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
• The ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life.
• Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
• Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top