Amazon's Fresh organization is looking for passionate, results-oriented, inventive senior software development engineer who wants to build Amazon's next generation optimization tools for the supply chain of Fresh products.
Experimentation, optimizations and data driven decision making is a central part of Amazon's culture. Imagine being part of a team that is going to build the large scale optimizations from scratch to drive the supply chain of Fresh products and a simulation based experimentation platform to continually drive optimizations.
The successful candidate is one who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will lead teams and projects from inception to delivery. You will work with smart engineering peers including Software Development Engineers, Scientists, Product Managers, and Business Intelligence Engineers. You will work closely with the customers to define the requirements for the solutions our team will build and act on their behalf to improve the efficiency in their day to day operations. You will mentor team members and foster the team while you grow as a leader at Amazon.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language
• Experience in AWS or other cloud based technologies
• Experience building scalable, available, and low-latency systems
• Experience with supply chain optimization techniques
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in ML
• Experience in Monte Carlo Simulations