Sr. Software Development Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
We're working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
We're looking for an outstanding Sr. Software Engineer who combines superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our research teams. We're looking for someone who innovates, and loves solving hard problems! You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field and 10+ years of relevant work experience
• Experience building scalable and maintainable web services on the AWS platform
• Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to explain complex concepts and designs to colleagues across disciplines
• Experience in communicating with end users, business teams and management to collect requirements, describe product features and refine technical designs
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Python
• Knowledge of software engineering practices & patterns for the full software/hardware/networks development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and livesite operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch and SLA-driven operations of the project
• Experience in communicating with end users, technical & business teams and management to collect requirements, describe product features, and technical designs
• Experience applying machine learning approaches to complex problems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top