Sr. Software Development Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Global Mile is focused on breaking down barriers to allow 3rd party sellers to sell their items to customers around the world. The AGM team develops software that removes friction from the process of cross border selling for 3rd party sellers.
The AGM team is responsible for development of systems that enable sellers to expand their business to new customers around the world through increased exports and listing of their products for sale in new countries. This platform is pivotal to supporting 3rd party business expansion by creating new opportunities for sellers to introduce their products to customers around the world. We need your help to grow the business by building highly-available, scalable distributed systems that provide clean interfaces between sellers, customers and Amazon's software.
SDE, AGM: "I enjoy working in AGM, because our projects have high exposure and are being used by Amazon customers from all over the world, and you can feel that you are actually making a difference."
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years of software development experience
• Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and/or Design (OOD) best practices and principles.
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem solving, distributed systems, and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Master's Degree in Computer Science/Math or related field
• Experience building complex, highly scalable software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Platform Architecture expertise.
Back to top