Sr. Software Development Engineer
- Seattle, WA
PillPack is an Amazon subsidiary, acquired in 2018.
We are on a mission to simplify pharmacy and influence the future of medicine. We use design, service, and technology to provide a customer experience and change the way people think about medication.
PillPack's Pharmacy Services Tech organization is searching for a talented software developer to help us evolve and optimize how prescriptions are processed so we can deliver the right medications at the right time to the right customers. You will:
• Design, implement, and deploy large-scale systems and services to support PillPack Pharmacy Services and businesses goals
• Define secure, scalable, and low-latency services that aid in efficient clinical processes
• Work with cross-functional teams collaborating and delivering on key business, technical, and quality goals
• Simplify complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
• Communicate with different internal and external stakeholders about design decisions and operational ramifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 10+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top