Sr. Software Development Engineer
- Irvine, CA
Are you passionate about developing customer experiences in mobile apps?
Voice-driven AI experiences on mobile are finally becoming a reality and Alexa service and its integration on mobile devices are at the forefront of this latest technology wave. We deliver world-class products on aggressive schedules that are used every day.
Come join our team and help us bring to life the next generation of Alexa to our on mobile. We're looking for entrepreneurs who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
Our engineers are top-notch developers who love listening to the customers, working as a team, and proactively taking the whenever necessary. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering solutions that has the potential to impact hundreds of millions customers around the world. In this role, you will have an opportunity to own design and of key parts of applications. You will have influence on subsystem design and help build a team culture around practices that are critical to a quality product.
• Design and develop services and integrate them with mobile experiences.
• Investigate, prototype, and deliver innovative applications.
• Deliver high quality through working in a dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment.
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of engineering experience.
• Engineering process experience, with an understanding of Life Cycle (SDLC) principles.
• Experience developing production-quality applications and services.
• Masters Degree preferred.
• Experience with embedded preferred
• Hardware engineering background a plus.
• Superior design and architecture knowledge, as well as familiarity with design patterns.
• 5+ years of applications (preferably using or ).
• Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling, and executing on committed schedules.
• Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem solving skills.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top