Do you want to own cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn't exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your successes? Come on over join Amazon!
As an over $60B in revenue and one of the greatest technology companies in the world, Amazon is growing, and we need SDEs who move fast, are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done. SDEs at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world.
At Amazon an SDE can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming. Coming to Amazon gives you the opportunity to work on a small development team in one of our many organizations: Customer Buying Intelligence, Retail Customer Experience, Product Advertisement, Search, Payments, Traffic Generation, Social Media, Mobile, Inventory Planning, External Fulfillment, Last Mile Delivery and CS Automation & Intelligence and etc. We build highly-available, scalable distributed systems to support millions of customer worldwide every day.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3+ years of software development experience in object-oriented design and coding in Java, C++, Python or Golong
• Strong understanding of object oriented design and concepts
• Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
• Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
• Strong understanding of database theory and experience with at least one relational or non-relational data store technology
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Obsession with quality and customer experience - Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstract
• Experience with building web service and service oriented architecture
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through its launch
• Experience in designing and building large enterprise scale distributed systems
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with both technical and non-technical customers in order to articulate technical challenges and solutions to complex problems, and understand ambiguous problems
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age. #AmDT #AmST