Sr. Site HR Manager
- Cambridge, MA
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Senior HR Manager in one of our North America Fulfillment Centers.
The Senior Site Human Resources Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our fulfillment center. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
• The ability to create a vision and goals for a HR team and inspire and motivate the team to achieve excellence in terms of customer support and core HR processes
• A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
• Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
• Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement; Demonstrated experience driving processes improvements and specific skills in Kaizen methodologies preferred
• Strong project management skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results
• Success in creating and driving effective and positive employee relations, retention and reward programs
• The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
• Strong internal and external customer service focus
• The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• 7+ years human resource business partner experience
• Experience supporting hourly employee client groups with employee populations of 2,000+
• Experience in call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environments
• Advanced degree from a top tier graduate school. (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred)
• Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 7 - 10+ years
• Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles
• Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports and leading large HR teams with talented HR professionals
• 5-10+ years of experience in Fortune 500 companies that adhere to a high hiring standard that equals Amazon and mentors their brightest employees to accept greater challenges.
• Prior experience supporting large hourly employee client groups (distribution, manufacturing, or call center environments)
Flexible to work nights and weekends - Amazon Operations is a 24/7 business and requires complete flexibility.
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Back to top