Amazon Global Selling is a key initiative to achieve our vision to offer customers Earth's largest selection. We provide businesses the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform worldwide. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join our Marketplace in 12 countries, adding millions of new products. More than 2 million sellers use this Marketplace, exceeding 40% of total Amazon unit sales and growing.
In our effort to support this aggressive growth around the world, we are looking for a passionate business analyst to turn data into actionable insights, and support answer strategic business questions.
In this role, you will be working in one of the world's largest and most complex data warehouse environments. You should be passionate about working with complex datasets and be someone who loves to turn data into insights to answer strategic business questions. You should have deep expertise in analytic view of business questions, building up & refining metrics framework to measure business operation and translating data into meaningful insights. In this role, you will have ownership of end-to-end analytics development to complex questions and you'll play an integral role in strategic decision making.
You should have excellent business and communication skills to be able to work with business owners to understand business challenges & opportunities, and to drive data-driven decision into process & tool improvement together with business team. Above all, you should be passionate about how insights can be used to improve both the Customer and Seller experience of selling across borders.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business, Economics, Statistics or a related field.
- 5+ years of successful track records in e-commerce/retail industry as business program management, sales operations or other related role.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, Tableau and other data analysis tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to interpret data and make business recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- PMP certified is preferred.
- MBA or other professional qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience in developing SOP to build mechanism for complicated working process