Sr. Sales Readiness Lead
- New York, NY
Amazon Advertising is seeking a Sales Readiness Lead to consult, develop, and deploy mechanisms across sales teams within its successful Global Digital Advertising business. These sales readiness mechanisms include Scaled Leaders, new hire onboarding and sales readiness, subject matter experts, and talent development initiatives. The ideal candidate will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who can demonstrate teamwork, relationship building and be able to influence leadership at a high level. They thrive in fast paced, dynamic environments and have very strong communication, program management, and presentation skills. Our environment requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, passionate about the customer and comfortable working with numerous stakeholders across the organization and worldwide in an environment that has a considerable amount of ambiguity. This role requires a "start-up like" mentality with the ability to launch initiatives quickly while simultaneously improving processes to help the team scale.
A successful candidate will have deep experience in supporting and understanding the business needs of sales while creating and defining systems and processes to support growth. This individual should be able to juggle competing projects, define road maps to support the business functions, and work with the teams to solve complex problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop, implement or maintain existing Global Sales Readiness initiatives as needed throughout the year.
• Enable operational excellence via the client readiness, SMEs, Scaled Leaders and all other related programs.
• Meet regularly with partners that include, but are not limited to sales and leadership, training, marketing, finance and product teams, to review the status of the business and collaborate on new methods and tools that can improve the efficiency of our organization and improve the level of service we provide our customers.
• Be the face of Sales Readiness driving awareness, recognition and ensuring the program is being effective at driving the key initiatives of the sales business forward and developing those in the program via perspective and hands on experience.
• Organize data and generate deep customer insight in order to enhance scalability and measure critical sales business functions such as the relevant and timely delivery of communications, grass roots education efforts, and drive adoption of key products, processes, and selling strategies.
• Interfacing with senior business leaders, gathering requirements and defining project road maps.
• Partner with Sales Managers on visibility of evaluating their teams' performance via Scaled Leaders and additional channels such as correlations to onboarding and training.
• Responsible for the timely and relevant content for onboarding plans, as well as the point of contact with training for processes that empower sales teams to have deeper engagements; stronger selling skills and improved conversion rate.
• Presenting written recommendations and insights to stakeholders that will help shape effective strategies.
• Continually improving ongoing reporting and analysis, automating or simplifying the processes.
• Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ yrs prior experience in the relevant business (sales, account management etc.)
• Willingness to work with multiple teams across offices
• Proven history of innovating, simplifying and driving efficiencies in manual processes with strong bias toward data driven decision making and management.
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
• Prior success working in a sales operations environment (including reporting, data analysis, launching initiatives etc.)
• High attention to detail with ability to multi-task, work well in a team environment, and a track record of driving process improvement
• Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
• Strong communication skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong personal rapport with internal and external clients.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top