Sr. SA Lead M&E Ad-Tech/Mar-Tech
- New York, NY
Do you like to build, are you passionate about Ad-Tech in Media industry? Are you excited by Content Monetization strategy? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a technical leader in our solution architecture team who will be responsible for leading the strategy for our lighthouse Media & Entertainment customer around Ad-Tech/Marketing-Tech solutions leading to improved Content Monetization, as well as thought leadership in the M&E industry via education both written and in-person events. The AWS Sr. Solutions Architect Lead is responsible for educating customers, systems integrators, and strategic consultancies on emerging technologies and solutions that are transforming the Media & Entertainment industry particularly in the advertising and marketing. They helps with hands-on architecture to real-life customer projects involving various AWS services, ISV/partner solutions. They also work with cross Amazon teams such as Amazon Advertising and corporate development to come up with outcome based holistic solutions for our strategic M&E opportunities. The Sr. SA Lead builds and publishes content and collateral, and presents to customers in 1:1 and 1:many settings. They work with customers remotely during COVID-19 social distancing measures, and in person in the future. Must be open to travel at least 30% including international post COVID-19 social distancing measures.
What is AWS looking for?
A successful Sr. Solutions Architect Leader with deep subject matter expertise in both M&E and Ad-Tech industry and computing/big data technologies. They can see around corners and identify applications of emerging technologies to reduce friction, eliminate waste, and re-invent the consumer data platforms with direct applications towards personalization/consumer experiences, personalized ads as well as industry/cloud-based tools and applications towards ad-tech/ad-management/ad-serving platforms and ad-publishing as well as marketing tech with impacts on better content monetization for our customers
The Solutions Architect leader has hands-on experience with:
• Big data analytics/Consumer Data Platforms;
• Advertising Technology/workflow
• Marketing Technology/workflow
• Storage systems for media and entertainment such as Content Lakes and Content Archives, and Media Asset Management and Production Asset Management systems
• Modern Direct-To-Consumer delivery platforms and associated technologies such as HLS, MPEG-DASH, SSAI, ultra-low latency streaming,
The Solutions Architect leader also has depth of knowledge in modern data systems including:
• Machine Learning, Neural Networks and applications of Artificial Intelligence (such as Personalization) relevant to Media & Entertainment organizations
• Audience analytics, player analytics, QOE systems, and design patterns for interactive OTT applications
• Serverless compute platforms and architecture patterns
• Storage and architectural patterns around distributed systems
• Big Data Analytics
The Sr. Solutions Architect Leader has exceptional written and spoken communications and has published a portfolio of peer-reviewed journal publications, blog posts, and technical whitepapers on complex ad-technology/content monetization subjects. They speak with a credible voice that establishes AWS as the public cloud of choice for broadcasters and media organizations looking to accelerate revenue growth and improve return on assets.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• 10+ years of experience in technology leadership roles within large enterprise media organizations with a focus on advertising/marketing technologies, direct-to-consumer OTT, analytics, MAM, content lakes, content metadata, and
• 5+ years of experience designing complex ad-tech/mar-tech solutions using IT/ISV technology
• Experience in architecting complex distributed use cases leveraging AWS services and multi-vendor environment technologies
• Breadth of experience across the IT in multiple of the following areas: Software design or development; Infrastructure architecture; Distributed systems; Content/Data Security; Data Center Operations; Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics
• Prior Hands-on AWS experience and deep knowledge will be a plus.
• Postgraduate degree in business or applied technology
• Expert level technical acumen, including the ability to understand the customer or partner landscape, identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles, ultimately influencing the adoption of AWS services in conjunction with business requirements.
• Expert level ability to understand the business domain of the customer or partner and the business problems the customer or partner is facing, with the intent to solve the business problems.
• Expert level ability to interact with senior leadership (e.g. CxO's) within a customer or partner organization.
Back to top