Sr. Runtime/Driver Software Development Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Annapurna Labs builds high-performance hardware and software solutions used in AWS data centers globally. We're looking for senior software engineers with a focus on runtime development of Neuron SDK. The runtime will enable customers to utilize the - inference capabilities of an AWS custom designed chip (Inferentia). The ideal candidate will have experience with high-performance Linux drivers, HPC technologies, libfabric, MPI, and delivering products to customers with a high degree of operational excellence. This is an impactful role crucial to AWS ML infrastructure.
• B.S. Computer Science or related technical field
• 6 + years professional experience in software engineering
• Experience developing Linux kernel and user space driver
• Experience designing high performance drivers for accelerators or HPC products
• M.S. or Ph.D. in software engineering or related fields
• Experience with PCIe and memory-mapped I/O
• Experience with Virtualization, Hypervisors, and SR-IOV
• Experience with network stack and network designs
• Experience with cluster communication systems: MPI, OFED, Libfabric, and RDMA
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top