Sr Quality Assurance Engineer
- Austin, TX
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo and Amazon Show. The Amazon Devices group delivers delightfully unique Amazon experiences, giving customers instant access to everything, digital or physical.
Are you a quality leader in the smart home that has delivered new and innovative technologies to new product categories? Are you interested in applying your deep knowledge to new and challenging areas?
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing new test frameworks and processes for testing a brand new device. To do this, you will have the most advanced tools at your disposal. You will be responsible for looking to the future and identifying what the team will need to test experiences that were not thought possible today.
You are an exceptional quality leader. You have excellent problem-solving skills and many years of hands-on quality assurance. You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, and equally adept at communicating upwards and downwards. You are curious, love to dive deep, collect data to make well informed decisions, but use sound judgement in the face of insufficient data. You follow the latest technologies. You have strong leadership qualities, and a track record of delivering great solutions.
• 6+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
• Experience delivering test frameworks and test tools
• Demonstrated success delivering high quality, innovative products based on rapidly evolving technologies
• Ability to engage and influence senior leaders
• Ability to inspire, motivate, and lead other team members
• Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and define roadmaps
• Ability to work with cross-functional internal teams
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen quickly
• Exceptional writing and verbal communications skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//
Back to top