Sr. Project Manager Advertising
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place where people can find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a highly qualified Senior Project Manager who will lead projects that help our organization scale by building key technology and refining process. This person will be responsible for understanding key process flows and developing a strategy to improve and automate. He/she will interact closely with engineering resources to make improvements. The candidate will create the business case outlining strategic requirements for each of these initiatives. The candidate will train others and leverage GB projects and coaching to execute key projects as well as personally drive strategic efforts. The candidate will also have a deep understanding of systems and be able to gather functional and technical requirements.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Create a strategic roadmap for the initiatives that scale Advertising
- Recommend and create a business case for new launches.
- Present to senior leaders and get their approval.
- Create and manage a pipeline of projects that impact Lead Time and Efficiency
- Partner with Technology team and create a project plan to make the initiatives live
- Build data warehouse queries to get key data.
- Understanding of technical project management and system interactions
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in project management
- 5+ years in a Lean or Six Sigma position
- Experience leading teams to deliver cross-functional projects
- SQL Experience
- Technical Project management
- Sprint Planning
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in similar project preferred
- Outstanding speaking, writing, and presentation skills
- MBA or Master's degree in relevant field
- Change Mgmt. Experience
- Business Analyst Experience
- TPM Experience
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- A self-starter, able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top