Sr. Program Mgr, DSP Value Added Service Expansion
- Nashville, TN
Amazon Logistics is seeking a Senior Program Manager, DSP Value Added Service Expansion to join our rapidly expanding North America Delivery Service Partner (DSP) business. This is a unique opportunity to identify and help launch programs which support the success of a DSP's operations. You will build programs that streamline existing processes and improve the DSP experience, or which expand on our current program offerings to address new areas.
As a leader within our value added service team, you will operate across three key areas: 1) business development and vendor negotiations, 2) project management to support the launch of identified programs, and 3) program ownership of a portfolio of services. You will exercise high judgment and drive cross-functional alignment between the business, service providers, internal stakeholder teams and senior leadership to set and achieve your vision for the programs. A key challenge for this role to solve is looking around corners to identify future needs the value added service team can help address, driving leadership support for the need and standing up a best-in-class solution for each.
The optimal fit for this role will be a candidate wanting to roll-up his or her sleeves, dive into a challenge, develop a solution and path forward, and convince senior management that their solution is the best one. This will be a high visibility role, meaning that the optimal candidate will be comfortable driving critical business decisions in fast paced, high pressure, and often ambiguous environment. A successful candidate will be customer focused, highly analytical, resourceful, a big thinker, a strong writer, and able to operate at all levels of the organization.
• Develop program strategies which support and reinforce a culture of health, safety and compliance
• Identify KPIs and build robust mechanisms to monitor program health for each new service
• Drive cross-functional visibility of downstream concerns and align stakeholders around actions needed to sustain long term viability
• Work closely with external vendors, compliance, and business coach teams
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of program, product, project or vendor management experience with excellent program and project management skills, including work prioritization, planning, and stakeholder management
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to drive accountability
• Proven ability to go from idea to execution with an extreme attention to detail and customer experience
• MBA or Master's Degree in a related field
• Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve efficiently
• Prior experience in a business development role or similar is a plus
Back to top