Sr. Program Mgr, DSP Payroll and 401(k) Programs
- Nashville, TN
Amazon Logistics is seeking a Senior Program Manager, DSP Payroll and 401(k) Programs to join our rapidly expanding North America Delivery Service Partner (DSP) business. This is a unique opportunity to drive end-to-end strategy for a program core to the success of a DSP's operations. You will build a program which delivers an easy to use tool set for DSPs, integrated with and supporting other value added services as required, and which fully supports program compliance requirements.
As a leader within our value added service team, you will own the payroll and 401(k) program offering key parts of the regular operations cycle for DSPs, making it critical we have the right solutions in place with seamless execution. You will exercise high judgment and drive cross-functional alignment between the business, payroll providers, internal stakeholder teams and senior leadership to set and achieve your vision for the program. Some key challenges for this role to solve are building the right reporting toolset to support internal stakeholder needs and streamlining vendor processes to reduce the administrative burden of processing payroll.
The optimal fit for this role will be a candidate wanting to roll-up his or her sleeves, dive into a challenge, develop a solution and path forward, and convince senior management that their solution is the best one. This will be a high visibility role, meaning that the optimal candidate will be comfortable driving critical business decisions in fast paced, high pressure, and often ambiguous environment. A successful candidate will be customer focused, highly analytical, resourceful, a big thinker, a strong writer, and able to operate at all levels of the organization.
• Develop a program strategy which supports and reinforces a culture of compliance
• Build robust mechanisms to monitor program health
• Drive cross-functional visibility of downstream concerns and align stakeholders around actions needed to sustain long term viability
• Work closely with external vendors, compliance, and business coach teams
• Bachelor's Degree
• MBA or Master's Degree in a related field
• Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve efficiently
• Prior experience in financial or compliance related industries is a plus
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to drive accountability
• Proven ability to go from idea to execution with an extreme attention to detail and customer experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top