At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. The goal of Amazon's Delivery Service Partner (DSP) Management Team is to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Sr. Program Manager in our Voice of the DSP team. The person in this role will work diligently to obtain a deep understanding of the DSP experience across all facets of their journey. This role will require creativity and innovation, developing and iterating on various programs to promote listening and engagement. You will leverage these mechanisms to capture the DSP voice and perspective, and bring these insights back to the DSP program and product teams. You will need to come up with ways to measure DSP sentiment and satisfaction, use data to identify core improvement opportunities, and tell a compelling story to drive change. You should have a passion for improving the customer experience, diving deep into problem solving, and findings ways to introduce structure in an ambiguous space.
Core Components of the role include:
- Voice of the DSP: Develop a deep understanding of their experience, combining data with anecdotes to develop perspective at the forefront of program / product development.
- Strategy & Operations: Define core strategy to improve DSP experience; develop strategic programs, translate them into a high-impact project roadmap, and execute these programs.
- Communication: Create and own recurring communications to leaders and key stakeholders on core programs and opportunities to improve DSP engagement and satisfaction
- Data & Measurement: Utilize analytical skills to understand DSP engagement and connect engagement with performance measurements; communicate data findings and insights to encourage partner teams to improve their products and processes.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Build collaborative, influential internal and external relationships with Product, Program, Field teams and other critical stakeholders to gather information, set action plans, and monitor stakeholder execution to improve the DSP experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
5+ years of program, product, or project management experience leading large projects with multiple stakeholders
Experience owning a project or program autonomously end to end, beginning with planning phase through execution and implementation
Experience with tools/systems to analyze data including Excel, Access, SQL or other data management systems
MBA or Master's Degree in a related field
Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Demonstrated ability to adapt and thrive in a space where processes will need to be defined, implemented and re-imagined
Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .