At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space.
With Amazon Flex, individuals can now be their own boss delivering Amazon packages. Amazon Flex is powered by a mobile app that works in concert with our advanced systems that allows delivery partners to on board, schedule delivery times, guide them through their deliveries with in-app, and more. The approach and technology are nothing short of disruptive, and promise to challenge traditional approaches, and change the way the industry operates.
The Voice of the Driver team is looking for a Senior Program Manager to own and execute initiatives that will enable improvements of the driver experience. In this high visibility, high impact role you will partner with business, product, customer service, tech and operations teams to identify driver insights, opportunities, priorities and track short term and long term initiatives to improve the driver experience.
This will be an exciting career for you if you possess a high level of autonomy and integrity while managing a variety of job responsibilities. The successful candidate will be an experienced leader, highly analytical, resourceful, results-driven customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently to meet deadlines. The individual will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership while working collaboratively to successfully deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Some of the key job functions:
• Partner with stakeholders from core business and operations teams to define and implement new strategies to improve business metrics and performance
• Partner with business, marketing and operations stakeholders to define and implement new initiatives to improve the Amazon Flex Delivery Partner Experience
• Plan and conduct a regular cadence of program and key initiative leadership reviews at both strategic and highly tactical grains.
• End-to-end ownership for key feedback mechanisms; from business requirements to reporting, distribution, and long term roadmap planning for improvements.
• Engage actively with senior Amazon Flex leadership globally
• Bachelor's degree
• 7+ years as a Project/Program Manager
• Strong project management experience
• Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver results
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Possess a high level of business judgement and acumen
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Consumer Insight knowledge
• Experience in global roles