Sr. Program Manager, TRMS
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
The Transaction Risk Management Systems (TRMS) group designs and builds the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon.com. We have investigators globally who investigate fraudulent transactions. Not only do we protect all aspects of the Amazon shopping experience, we also deliver services to large and small merchants hosted on the Amazon platform. In addition, we work towards minimizing the risk associated with new initiatives.
TRMS OBX team is seeking a Program Manager who is passionate about providing exceptional quality service, thinks globally, drives key project initiatives that will help manage sustained process improvements and has the ability to contribute to innovative ideas. They will oversee the program management work ensuring successful implementation of those projects.
Responsible for analyzing and coordinating the logistical functions of category. Drive efficiency and quality improvements for investigator processes in the category ranging from defect detection, workflow prioritization, defect enforcement, and enforcement accuracy. Identify and recommend operational changes and improvements for key system inputs to increase automation and reduce the need for manual investigations. Coordinate the queuing process and flows to ensure high quality and delivery on Service Level Agreements.
- 7+ years of experience managing the development, maintenance and improvement of business processes and projects in an Operations environment.
- 7+ years of experience in project management and experience in the project management life cycle.
- Proven knowledge of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve Control) problem solving techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of program management lifecycle, and skilled at project management tools
- Proven analytic skills
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline
Core competencies of the role include:
- Proficient ability to influence stakeholders across multiple organizations with/without direct reporting lines.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute complex project roadmaps.
- Change agent with the ability to lead change across all levels of the organization.
- Experienced communicating and presenting to Sr. leadership.
- Experienced interpreting and communicating analytics
- Experienced working under tight deadlines.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and understand complex data sets
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in any discipline.
- Six Sigma or Lean Certification.
- Previous medium to large Operations based experience.
- Experience with Operations based metrics.
- Previous experience with fraud prevention or risk management.
- Experience in a Customer Service Organization
- High level of comfort communication effectively across internal and external organizations.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top