Sr. Program Manager, Total Consumer Electronics and Kitchen
- Sunnyvale, CA
Are you a passionate, customer-obsessed person with a desire to make an impact on how business customers shop today? Come join Total CE/K and help enhance our customer experience!
Total CE/K consists of nine categories (Consumer Electronics, Major Appliances, Home Entertainment, PC, Wireless, Camera, Office Products, Musical Instruments and Kitchen categories) and has provided a wide range of products from ballpoint pens to refrigerators and an optimal buying experience to our customer. In the past few years, new products such as IoT and 5G have increased, and we need to provide an "easy to find" and "easy to make a purchase" experience for customers who do not have expertise in these new product technologies.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Program Manager (PgM) to develop and execute scalable Marketing & Customer Experience (CX) strategies and automated program in a high-growth, fast paced environment to enhance the CX in the buying process of those products we deal with. The Sr. PgM will also partner closely with category managers, vendor managers, and brand specialists to drive a mechanism with circulation of Program/Tool development, Adoption and Inspection for the CX enhancement.
The role is both strategic and operational, and requires someone who can think big while diving into the details to execute flawlessly. This candidate will have a strong understanding of all aspects of the marketing funnel and possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success. Lastly, the candidate has strong communication and project management skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and execute marketing strategies and business programs to drive long term topline growth for existing and newly launched products.
• Ideate, plan, and execute marketing experiments and initiatives to increase item-discoverability on search result page or product detail pages on Amazon. In case with need for feature development, Input specific strategies/requirement to product managers.
• Own a variety of projects that impact Total CE/K business such as Pricing, Localization of Global CX features.
• Provide insights based on key metrics, historical data, postmortem and trend reporting. Collect and prove customer data to unlock differentiated insights.
• Invent and simplify global processes to scale business programs.
• Own reporting of key content and marketing metrics to the senior team and broader organization.
• 5+ years proven experience in Program/Project Management, Marketing, Consulting, Retail or Finance
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to analyze and propose data-driven solutions; proficiency in Excel (SQL experience preferred)
• Ability to prioritize effectively to manage multiple, changing priorities
• English and Japanese business level competency
• Track record of ongoing management of large scale programs with complex stakeholder ownership
• Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in fast-paced, global environments
• High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Experience in effectively developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Experience with SQL
Back to top