Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named the #1 most trusted company for customers. To deliver on this reputation for trust the Selling Partner Abuse team is tasked with identifying and preventing abuse for our customers and brand owners worldwide.
We are looking for people who are passionate about helping us ensure that customers may make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products. Amazon's growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
The SPA team is looking for a Sr Program Manager to lead our efforts for the India store. This is a regional role that will interact with both regional and global teams and requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively with various business teams and may require travel. You will identify and prevent e-commerce abuse by designing and implementing policies, tools and technology innovations to protect customers. You will partner with numerous Amazon teams including Retail Categories, 3P Business, Product Quality & Safety, Public Relations, Legal, Compliance, and Brand Registry. You will be the primary point of contact for Amazon leadership in India on complex abuse topics and you will improve the way Amazon protects customers from fraud and abuse.
• Bachelor Degree in a related field
• Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in program and/or product management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
• Ability to present complex information in a concise manner to multiple teams and job levels
• Track record of using data analysis to solve complex problems and support business decisions
• Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
• Business proficiency in English
• Master Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field
• Experience with abuse, risk management, compliance or similar product initiatives is preferred.
• Experience working with technology and data science teams
• Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
• High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
• Working knowledge of SQL