Sr. Program Manager, Seller Events
- Tempe, AZ
Are you passionate about bringing people together and building inspiring, memorable experiences? We are seeking a high-judgment, detail-oriented, and creative digital event professional to help manage highly visible, large-scale events for Amazon sellers across the globe. The Sr. Program Manager for Seller Events will be part of a team that owns the strategy and execution for experiential Amazon Seller events whether virtual, physical, or hybrid for a global audience.
In this role, you and your team will develop a content strategy and execution plan, work with engineering teams to build scalable, durable solutions to host tens of thousands of attendees for multi-day, virtual conferences, and develop the strategy regarding virtual and in-person events for sellers moving forward. You will work directly with external vendors, internal teams and leaders, engineers, and other members of your team to to align on strategy and approach, develop content, and create new measurement strategies to understand the effectiveness of the events you host.
The ideal candidate has proven experience in event management and production, and is ready to adapt and lead in the new world of digital events. They will own event goals, and identify the relevant event technology needs to achieve those goals, while overseeing a variety of partners to ensure all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality experience for event participants. To be successful in this role candidates need to be creative, technically savvy, and driven to deliver exceptional event experiences.
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• A Bachelor's degree or higher
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• 5+ years experience hosting large-scale (1K+ attendees) events in a B2B setting
• Experience working with content production, marketing, and event management vendors
• Decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams in different geographies and business units
• An excellent communicator who can make difficult tradeoffs and articulate recommendations to senior executives
• Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
• Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top