Sr. Program Manager, Restricted Products
- Seattle, WA
The Senior Risk Manager supports ongoing projects and improvement of systems supporting the Restricted Products' team. You will influence behavior, plan projects with legal/business partners, and inspire cross functional team commitments on the part of all personnel in complying with Amazon quality standards and maintaining the compliant operations of restricted products.
The Senior Risk Manager is required to maintain accurate daily, weekly and monthly metrics to report to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting systems. You will ensure compliance with all corporate compliance program expectations and applicable federal and state law. You will conduct risk assessments related to existing processes and new product assortment. You will also recommend appropriate risk mitigation measures to corporate compliance, including process change and training considerations.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 6+ years' demonstrated success in project/program management working with cross-functional teams
• 6+ years' experience in investigations, risk management, incident or crisis management, or program management, or escalation handling
• 5+ years of experience working in law, compliance, regulatory or a related field
• Experience using analytical and quantitative skills to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
• Experience delivering initiatives from conception through completion
• Experience preparing reports identifying findings and providing recommended remediation strategies and solutions
• Experience using communications skills to create and edit content for internal and external audiences
• Law Degree
• Experience working on legal, regulatory, or compliance related initiatives
• Familiarity with program management tools, techniques and software
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently and autonomously
• Excellent organizational skills with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations
• Knowledge of the principal methods, procedures, and techniques of gathering information and producing, reporting, and sharing information
• Experience working with geographically distributed teams within a complex international organization
• Basic HTML and/or XML, and SQL skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top