Sr. Program Manager – Programmatic Advertising
AdExchanger recently reported that Amazon Advertising Platform (AAP) was voted the most preferred Demand Side Platform (DSP) as voted by 800 agencies and brands in a study done by Advertiser Perceptions (https://adexchanger.com/online-advertising/amazon-surges-crowded-dsp-space-according-advertiser-perceptions-survey/)
While the recognition is rewarding, it's still Day One for us and we are ramping up investment in the team to go even bigger. We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager who will drive key initiatives for our program that will help us get there. The ideal candidate is someone who can ruthlessly prioritize, deliver results, and invent and simplify while being agile enough to thrive in a face-paced environment that blends a responsibility for not only envisioning creative solutions, but leverages a data-driven approach to validate these ideas.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- You will drive a significant piece of AAP's business, working with tech to drive the innovation needed to scale.
- You will work with product management to manage our roadmap and release process.
. You will drive plans through initial launch and follow-on releases, identifying dependencies and clearing blockers to help drive client adoption, retention, and growth. To do this, you will work across teams in a dynamic environment made up of business leaders, sales, account management, finance, product leaders, analysts, designers, engineers, business development leaders, partners and, most importantly, customers.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in program or product management. Examples of success in delivering results within a complex environment in advertising or enterprise software/services organizations.
- Ability to drive big ideas from highly ambiguous problem spaces with a proven track record of filling in whitespace with innovation.
- Experience working with development teams to define, scope, and prioritize product requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent a plus
- Prior experience in the programmatic advertising space.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people. Passionate about generating big, creative ideas for programmatic advertising, growing the business and working with advertisers and agencies to build innovative products.
- A passionate advocate for customers and their needs.
- Willingness to hustle, roll up your sleeves, and do whatever is necessary, an entrepreneurial drive and hunger, demonstrated ability to have fun and inspire team.
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top