Sr. Program Manager, Private Brands Global Supply Chain
- El Segundo, CA
Do you want to shape a strategic investment area for Amazon? The Amazon Private Brands team is focused on developing high quality products designed to meet our customers' everyday needs. We are looking for a passionate, data driven candidate to help us build a best-in-class supply chain to support our rapidly expanding global product portfolio. The Senior Program Manager, Private Brands Global Supply Chain will identify opportunities and implement plans that improve the speed and flexibility of our supply chain, eliminate waste, and enable us to lower costs for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with excellent judgment, strong operating skills, and a drive for invention and process improvement.
This role interacts closely with global technology teams, quality, compliance, and sourcing business partners across Amazon, as well as external suppliers and logistics service providers. If you are comfortable working in an ambiguous environment, willing to roll up your sleeves and solve challenging problems, and enjoy the world of supply chain and logistics, this may be the role for you.
In this role, you will:
• Own and manage one or more global supply chain programs designed to shorten lead times and reduce costs
• Develop KPIs and metrics to manage program performance and provide visibility to internal stakeholders and leadership
• Lead cross functional collaboration on systems and processes necessary to support program needs. Define technical requirements and partner with technology teams to build scaleable solutions to business problems.
• Coordinate with suppliers, 3P Logistic Service Providers, and Amazon operations teams to trouble shoot and resolve supply chain issues.
• Analyze data to identify problems and new opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree
• 7+ years of experience in supply chain, operations, manufacturing, or retail.
• Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• MBA or advanced degree in engineering or other quantitative field.
• Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed. Track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Process oriented, with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top