Sr Program Manager - Prime Video
- Seattle, WA
Come join the Prime Video team in a role dedicated to scaling an ever increasing Video catalog offered to our customers globally.
Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, with over 200,000 titles available on-demand to Kindle, Fire, mobile devices, game consoles, Internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players and set-top-boxes. Are you excited about launching content on Prime Video and holding key impact on helping our business scale? The team's core mission is to receive and ingest content from our partner studios and networks, manage it through the publishing process, and ensure it makes it way to the site on-time and in picture-perfect condition in the format and offers necessary to support our rapidly expanding service. In addition to continuously driving and improving execution of this core mission, you will work closely with cross-functional counterparts in engineering, content acquisition, product management, marketing, finance, and executive teams to ensure the operations team and systems are supporting the broader growth, launching new features, developing and growing business opportunities, and enhancing our customer experience.
In this role, you will own managing programs and informing the product and engineering teams on operational tooling requirements to support our business growth and operational efficiency. A successful candidate will be highly resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to deliver results through influence. He or she will have a proven track record on taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Key activities include: Program management, stakeholder management, dive-deep into Digital Supply Chain tasks, execute and deliver successful projects and programs that impact the customer. Own partner performance metrics, holding partners accountable to Amazon delivery specifications and continuing to raise the bar on partner performance, consistently leaving it better than you found it. Contribute to defining product value propositions, advantages, and limitations. Be engaged in product development with our product managers and our engineering teams, ensuring operator use cases are correctly represented. Driving operational efficiency by continually refining operational processes and influencing Product/engineering teams to enable automation.
• Experience working with large global organizations as a Program Manager or Supply Chain Manager.
• Program management background with ability to improve/implement manual process and drive automation.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of program management experience or relevant experience in the Digital Supply Chain Management
• Demonstrated success in delivering programs of medium to high complexity
• Able to work in a diverse team environment
• MBA or advanced degree in a related field preferred
• Ability to work effectively, navigate change management and ambiguity.
• Experience and understanding of digital media and/or digital video supply chain •
• Passionate about understanding customers and their behavior in order to drive new feature development •
• Preferred work experience in a fast paced online environment •
• Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment •
• Experience managing, getting things done, and communicating relevant results to senior management •
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and marketing/business counterparts to deliver online products/services.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top