Sr Program Manager - Physical Retail Stores Tech
- Seattle, WA
Do you want to be a part of the next big thing? Come join our team, work inside an organization that is working to redefine the physical retail shopping experience. The physical retail Field Tech Ops team is looking for a talented, dedicated, and driven Program Manager to work cross functionally with Business and Engineering teams to define and develop a robust tech launch program for physical retail formats such as Amazon Go Grocery and Amazon Fresh locations. Each format delivers a unique customer experience that is enabled through a variety of technologies, store designs, and custom curated selections. In this role, you will focus on the program that delivers the technologies for new store setups and as new technologies are ready to be deployed to production locations.
As a Program Manager, you will work across leadership and multiple teams to define the vision and execution strategy for the Tech launch program. The role will focus heavily on salability, efficiency, and operational excellence at a team and business level. You will deep dive the tech launch life-cycle to identify and drive improvements that are required to take the program to the next level. You will play a key role in defining the metrics, setting goals against those metrics, and reporting out on progress made against. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to make a positive large scale impact in the physical retail sector across a variety of formats. Customer obsession is taken to a whole new level in this role, as the program you build directly impacts the success of each and every store opening from a tech perspective. You do not compromise quality, obsess over detail, and drive improvements to ensure each and every launch is a success.
• Manage the development of a continuously-evolving Tech Launch program
• Define program metrics and goals at a team and organization level
• Own regular cadence of Tech Launch reviews with Tech and business leadership to audit ongoing performance against key metrics and program goals
• Centralized Point of Contact for business partners for topics related to Tech Launch Activities
• Continuously challenge and deep dive program requirements and assumptions
• Publish Project trackers and flashes to keep stakeholders and customers informed of project status
• Lead programs and initiatives that span multiple teams and disciplines
• Drive process improvement and issue resolution to completion
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Self-motivated and able to work in an individual and team environment
• Experience leading programs with cross functionality and multiple stakeholders
• Able to deal with ambiguity in a fast paced environment
• MBA or other Master's degree
• Experience driving business decision using data
• Experience communicating with senior management (Director/VP level)
• Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top