Sr Program Manager, Payments, Contact Reduction
- Seattle, WA
Amazon processes billions of secure on-line transactions via a number of payment mechanisms and is known across the globe as the most trusted company on the Internet. As stewards of Amazon's "cash register" the Payments Business Operations team is committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience for both external and internal customers. We are a 100 person and growing operations teams supporting over 20 payment methods around the globe.
The Program Manager for Contact Reduction will own developing a program of continuous improvement in the customer payment space, on a global scale. The role requires maintaining strong relationships with internal partners to ensure excellence and a world-class customer experience. This role will collaborate with internal customers to identify points of friction, build a business case, propose requirements and advocate for customer experience improvement initiatives. This role must have have an end to end understanding of contact metrics and drivers of customer friction, the ability to query and gather data and build a business case and strong program management skills.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of Amazon's varied payment offerings as well as the behavior of Amazon's internal systems. He or she will quickly ramp in the payment space and put experience directly to work by building out a full roadmap of Amazon payments related initiatives.
• Develop a continuous improvement program which focuses on reducing friction for Amazon customers
• Deep dive the payment customer experience and understanding the nuances of payment methods and payment experiences across many geographies
• Recommend (with data and financial justification) and contribute to drive projects to improve customer pain points, and working with internal teams to support/reduce/eliminate those issues.
• Develop metrics for assessing customer experience improvements
• Demonstrate significant annual efficiency improvements
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 7+ years of experience in program management, project management, building processes
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in English
• Basic to intermediate SQL skill
• Ability to accommodate moderate international travel
• Understanding knowledge of ecommerce, technology, payments and or customer service operations
• Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt certification
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top