As mentioned in the 2018 letter to Amazon Shareholders from our CEO Jeff Bezos, Amazon Marketplace has been the engine of growth of Amazon for the past several years. We are looking for an intellectually curious, self-driven and ambitious leader to join our newly created Product Management function for Amazon Marketplace in Italy.
As Sr. Product Manager in Amazon Marketplace, you will have the exciting opportunity to build, launch and drive adoption of new products that will help fuel the growth of Amazon Marketplace in Italy.
Your job will be to accelerate the growth of the Seller business by expanding selection, driving key Sellers engagement projects, and implementing feature enhancements to improve the experience of Sellers participating in Amazon Marketplace. You will be a key player in strategic planning, defining business requirements, and project execution. You will be partnering with Amazon's category teams, sales and marketing, supply chain, finance and business leaders. The successful candidate will be a highly collaborative, high-energy, self-starter, with strong business acumen, and acute analytical skills in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
The role will be sitting in the 3P Prime and Fulfilment team (FBA & MFN Prime) and will be primarily focused on the development and improvement of the Delivery experience of MFN and SFP (MFN Prime), the two networks used by Selling partners to serve Amazon customers through commercial carriers. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to drive the implementation of major improvements directly impacting the customer experience.
If you thrive in a constantly evolving business environment, work well with stakeholders across functions and locales, and have a proven track record of growing business in challenging and ambiguous environment, this role is for you!
Various Working System for Work Life Harmony
We believe that it is important to spend private time such as spending time with your family or doing anything you like to spur innovation. Amazon promotes a fulfilling and flexible work style according to the work volume and lifestyle of each employee. (Example: Flex Time, Work From Home, Maternity /Parenting /Family Care Leave etc.)
• Support business team in defining the Roadmap for SX initiatives and Create business plans to improve Delivery experience of MFN and SFP programs.
• Implement strategic initiatives to drive adoption of launched features, leveraging both mass channels as well as coordinating with a dedicated recruiting team.
• Identify opportunities and develop plans to improve Delivery experience based on data analysis and Seller interviews, with coordination among business partners in the US, EU and other marketplaces.
• Collaborate with central EU and US teams to define and influence tech teams product roadmap so that it aligns with top priorities for Italian Customers and Selling Partners.
• Work with 3P carriers to improve the MFN delivery experience
• Establish the goals and strategy of new features and enhancements for Italy. Manage prioritization and trade-offs.
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements that can be used to create initiatives and promotions.
• Get buy-in for initiatives/promotions among internal and external partners.
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among seller and customer experience, and operational support load
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Business or related areas with quantitative depth.
• 100% fluent in English and, ideally, Italian.
• 5+ years of significant work experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in project/program management, consulting, logistics, or manufacturing.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel.
• Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems, and large-scale data mining and reporting tools.
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes -including advanced proficiency in MS Excel-.
• Excellent business judgment and a practical approach to getting things done.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential: clear, organized, concise with an ability to adapt to the appropriate audience in a business setting.
• Demonstrated project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting.
• Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders effectively, including Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, Retail, Legal and Tech.
• Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
• MBA or other applicable advanced degree in fulfillment operations and/or project management.
• Proficient in SQL, Tableau, business intelligence tools, Microsoft Excel VBA and programming.
• Experience with logistics, manufacturing, large-scale physical operations, or related fields.
• Support and engagement experience with international technology and business teams in a highly-matrixed environment.
Please submit your CV in English.
Is this a challenge you would like to take on? Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company's success.
Do you want to know more about Marketplace team and Amazon? Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LV8-5U5EDQ&feature=youtu.bee
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.