Sr. Program Manager - Marketing and Social Engagement
Get broad experience in, and exposure to, many marketing and engagement areas including: social media, television, radio, influencers, and more.
Why this job is an awesome opportunity
- Build authentic social engagement strategies and advertising programs to attract our increasingly diverse customer-base across multiple retail categories and geographies.
- Get broad experience in marketing and advertising channels, data analysis, influencer relations, and overall engagement strategy and execution.
- Commit to the evolution and success of a true start up team at Amazon.
What you'll work on
To achieve our mission of being earth's most customer-centric company and having earth's largest selection of products, we seek a customer base that reflects the diverse population. To that end, you will be responsible for dramatically changing the shopping and content experiences for retail categories relevant to an increasingly diverse customer-base, including various socioeconomic classes. You will develop a set of successful marketing channel strategies, execute sophisticated advertising programs and partnerships with a sharp focus on authenticity and new customer acquisition.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with a real passion for authentic communications, a high standard for customer experience, and a dream to create something new. To be successful, you will need to have deep knowledge of social media platforms and advertising channels, work with ambiguity, excellent multi-tasking abilities, great communication skills, and demonstrated collaboration ability.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in consumer marketing, including 2+ years in lifecycle marketing or CRM
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple priorities and using metrics to drive business decisions
- Experience leading cross-functional projects from concept to completion, including briefing in creative teams and assessing creative
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring test plans to drive incremental lift across critical metrics
- Successful track record of leading email, display, and/or push campaigns for retail brands
- Experience with current marketing measurement practices and attribution methods
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience marketing to diverse customer segments
- Experience in process improvement
- Ability to write and edit HTML for digital marketing campaigns
- Experience developing and leading incentive offers
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top