Sr. Program Manager, Lead Management
- Seattle, WA
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has invented on behalf of the consumer and become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world. Amazon Business is now reinventing that platform for the Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace on a global scale to address a vast new market segment and customer base. We are a fast-growing startup passionate about building solutions that enable the B2B customer to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions.
Amazon Business (AB) is seeking an experienced Sr. Program Manager, Lead Management to join the fast-growing AB MarTech & Operations Team. As a Sr. Program Manager on our team, you will have the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to improve marketing & sales coordination and productivity, champion best practices, drive lead management enhancements, and lead the reporting and analytics used to consistently refine and improve sales and marketing programs.
This role will be responsible for driving the end-to-end design, roadmap, implementation plans and documentation for lead management programs. You will serve as a key leader in identifying and validating user requirements, organizing and aligning global teams to a common roadmap and deliver best-in-class processes and capabilities.
• Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, innovative lead management and marketing automation tools and processes.
• Drive efforts to integrate 3rd party and internal tools with our central CRM & marketing automation platform from evaluation to implementation.
• Gather detailed business requirements in collaboration with global stakeholders (marketing, sales, tech teams, etc.) and drive the roadmap for the Lead Management program.
• Develop and execute on new ideas (i.e. project plans, collaboration with internal and external teams).
• Act as the technical interface between the business, SalesOps, software development, BI, and data warehouse teams for lead management.
• Run in front of the technical team(s), helping define user stories, research appropriate technical solutions, and provide guidance to the team regarding architecture, design, and priorities.
• Translate feature requests into technical specifications and influence design and architectural decisions.
• Engage with many teams across the company, evangelizing the team and your projects, building relationships and helping identify existing components and technologies that can be leveraged to deliver on our goals.
• Provide leadership and perspective, and drive stakeholders to decisions in ambiguous situations.
• Apply continuous improvement methodologies to analyze and understand existing processes and workflows.
• Leverage automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
• Manage multiple projects gracefully and balancing contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
This position must sit in Seattle. Relocation assistance offered from within the US.
• Bachelor's degree
• 6+ years of experience with central sales tools (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot/Marketo).
• Experience with large scale CRM and marketing automation platforms.
• Master's degree in Business, Marketing, or a technical field.
• Large scale project delivery for MarTech, lead management, or demand generation operations teams (e.g. integrating new 3rd party tools, migrating CRM or marketing automation platforms).
• Marketo and/or Pardot certified.
• Demonstrated experience owning and running the governance of a large scale CRM and/or automation platform
• Adobe product experience (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe AdCloud suite).
• Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, specifically with explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to manage multiple parallel projects and delivering quality releases on schedule.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top