Sr. Program Manager, HR Fraud Management
Want to stop fraudsters and make a direct impact to Amazon's bottom line? Help us build an HR Fraud Management team and prevent fraud and abuse at Amazon. Fraudsters are continually looking for new ways to steal from us. We invent new techniques to detect and stop these bad actors, leveraging the latest in machine learning, data mining, predictive modeling, and enforcement. It's fun. It's hard. It matters.
We need your help to build a newly created HR Fraud Management team, a centralized team within HR that protects Amazon from fraud and abuse, and ensures the experience of Amazon employees and customers are not negatively impacted by a few bad actors.
We are seeking a results-oriented, customer-centric Senior Program Manager to help define and build our next-generation fraud management systems. This position has a high level of visibility. The right candidate will be a strong leader who can communicate clearly and influence at all levels of the company. The ideal candidate has a strong focus on delivering products/services to internal and external customers and combines their product expertise with an ability to build the business case to evaluate new opportunities. He or she has great abilities to influence across organizations while driving the roadmap for establishing a fraud management function within HR.
As a program strategist, you will define use cases, analyze the potential customer and financial implications, select the most promising ideas, prioritize them, and create a cohesive roadmap. You will also promote new features to our clients, working to accelerate their adoption, define key success metrics, measure impact, and track the business benefits.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Set long-term vision, own the program roadmap, and align company-wide dependencies spanning multiple stakeholder teams.
- Dive deep on data, and ensure the team makes the right trade-offs and protects high standards on behalf of the customer.
- Move fast, innovate, and find ways to simplify.
- Coordinate/project manage with appropriate technical teams to deliver the right results.
- Enjoy diving deep into data, have outstanding analytical skills, excellent communication strategies and be confident with executive level reviews.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with highly technical development teams.
- Have the experience and capability to prepare documentation for senior executives and align your roadmap with Amazon's strategic objectives.
- Have demonstrated experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams
- · Think strategically and at the same time stay on top of tactical execution
- Bachelor's degree in technical field (mathematics, engineering, computer science, or similar)
- Experience working in or with a fraud or risk management organization
- 5+ years relevant program management experience
- MBA and/or Master's degree in mathematics, engineering, computer science or similar
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment
- Ability to work with large volumes of data using advanced Excel and SQL skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top