Sr. Program Manager - Global Advertiser Satisfaction
Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
Amazon Media Group is looking for a Sr. Program Manager to develop our global Advertising Satisfaction program. Advertiser satisfaction is a key input for the success of the scaled services business and AMG as a whole. Advertiser satisfaction goes beyond ROI and includes factors like how easy it is to work with AMG, the level of knowledge and support AMG provides and whether our clients would recommend us to other advertisers. This is an opportunity to develop a robust program to ensure that our advertising clients receive a first-class customer experience as our business continues to scale.
A successful candidate is passionate about understanding what drives advertiser satisfaction and can effectively and rapidly implement tools for assessing, evaluating and reacting to feedback from our customers. They are an effective communicator with the ability to indirectly influence across teams. They have the capacity to remain flexible and adept at learning new tools, and the facility to implement new systems within a team atmosphere. Our environment is deadline driven and fast paced and therefore requires detail-oriented individuals with the skills to work cross-functionally with both business and technical partners.
- Completed Bachelor's degree from an accredited University or 2+ years of Amazon experience
- 5+ years of work experience with process/product improvements and business analysis
- Proven ability to launch and manage successful, customer satisfaction models at scale.
- The ability to think and move quickly and manage difficult tradeoffs to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels, including senior leadership.
- Working familiarity with advertising and ad serving
- Exhibits sound business judgment and strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities globally
- Proven independent decision making skills within an ambiguous environment
- Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively to execute operating processes and outcomes
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top