At Amazon we believe that customer trust is of paramount importance to anything we do. To continue building customer trust the Selling Partner Abuse team works with merchants, brands, vendors and customers to identify and prevent Selling Partner risk as well as product abuse in intellectual property (e. g. copyright, trademark, counterfeit). We are continuing to develop and expand our anti-fraud technology, processes and programs in Amazon stores across Europe.
We are looking for an experienced program manager to lead our regional efforts in EMEA. You will identify and prevent e-commerce abuse by designing and implementing policies, tools and technology innovations to protect customers. You will partner with numerous Amazon teams including Retail Categories, Marketplace, Product Quality & Safety, Public Relations, Legal, Compliance, and Brand Registry. You will be the primary point of contact for Amazon leadership in Germany on complex abuse topics and you will improve the way Amazon protects customers from fraud and abuse.
You must be able to present complex information in a concise manner in written English, and have a track record of using data analysis to solve complex problems and support business decisions.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Several years professional experience in program and/or product management that includes building and operating technology-based products
• Business proficiency in English and in German
• Experience with risk management, catalog systems, and/or compliance
• Experience with high-scale technology programs e. g., millions of customers, thousands of transactions per second, milliseconds of latency
• Experience working with machine learning models and data science teams
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Master Degree
Does this sound interesting to you? We want to hear from you!
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for "part-time" in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.