Sr. Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Want to work in one of the most innovative retail businesses at Amazon? Amazon's Canada Supply Chain Excellence (SCE) team is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical leader to help redefine how Amazon fulfills customer demand for some of our largest businesses.
The role requires working with internal and external business teams to develop solutions that optimize our transportation supply chain network by improving the cost and speed.
• Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to continuously improve overall cost structure and customer experience.
• Drive complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability
• Drive improvement in inventory availability, increasing inventory efficiency and ensuring that the company makes efficient supply chain decisions
• Work cross functionally to identify and build best practices and process improvements
• Drive cross-functional projects to support new strategic initiatives and business opportunities for the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Understanding of P&Ls
MBA Preferred • 7+ years supply chain, inventory management, retail and/or project management experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Supply chain, finance, vendor and/or project management experience
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
• Strong proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL, and statistics software
• Experience in building and developing a high performance cross functional project team
• Proven ability to manage large and complicated projects with experience leading cross-functional projects and teams
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top