The Selling Partner Premium Services (SPPS) organization strives to improve the Amazon customer experience by working directly with Selling Partners to enable more selection, reduce defects, and drive growth across their businesses. Our team invents and innovates across technology, processes and people to enhance the services we offer, improve Selling Partner engagement and satisfaction, and build scalable solutions.
The SPPS Program Management team is responsible for building robust processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and partnering with dependent teams to improve tools and systems for internal and external customers. Within this team, the Sr. Program Manager will develop, standardize, and automate processes to drive growth for Selling Partners through discoverability and conversion enhancements. They will work closely with engineering, product management, operations, marketing, and Retail to improve the Selling Partner experience and drive business results through continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate is analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team oriented, with clear communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders. They are highly autonomous and have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• A Bachelor's degree or higher
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Research, Engineering, Statistics, Finance or equivalent experience
• 5+ years in online retail, program management, or inventory manmagement
• Proficiency with Excel
• MBA or MEng preferred
• Lean/Six Sigma experience
• Experience with business analysis and expertise in Excel
• Proven experience and proficiency in effective written and verbal communication
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Ability to think and react in a high energy, fast-paced environment
• Sound business judgment and analytical thinking skills as well as a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results