Sr Program Manager
- Boston, MA
Have you ever thought about how Amazon detects and prevents fraudulent purchases among hundreds of millions of e-Commerce transactions across the globe? What would you do to create a trusted marketplace where millions of buyers and sellers can safely transact online? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment in which you have the opportunity to influence change? Our mission is to make Amazon.com the safest place to transact online, and we are seeking a Sr Program Manager to own the implementation and efficiency of our large scale, global, Operations processes.
A successful candidate will excel at working collaboratively with stakeholders, enjoy working through ambiguity, can operate at different levels of the organization as required, and is able to break complex needs into scalable Operations processes. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills, exceptional ability to influence, organizational expertise, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to manage complex cross-team projects. Amazon's continued growth is an opportunity to reinvent employee engagement programs at scale.
In this high-profile role, you will partner with numerous operational, business, product, and software development teams, experience a wide range of problem solving situations (strategic to real-time), and you will prepare and execute regular program updates to senior management.
You must be able to:
• Own and deliver leadership document and planning cycles for a large organization (MBR, QBR, OP1/2, 3YP).
• Demonstrate leadership ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver employee experience projects.
• Identify and track success metrics to improve engagement and impact business outcomes.
• Build strong working relationships across global stakeholder groups, such as HR, business leaders, as well as frontline employees and managers.
• Support the development of team-wide standards for planning and executing on projects.
• Continuously improves team processes and routines.
Open to multiple sites within IND, however relocation to BLR preferred. Please inquire.
• 5+ years project/program management is required
• 5+ years of experience leading project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
• Experience using problem solving and analytical skills to solve business problems and drive process improvements
• Excellent verbal and writing skills for non-technical and technical audiences
• Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results across diverse cultures from inception to completion
• Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
• Comfortable working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
• An ability to effectively develop key processes and procedures that facilitate efficient planning, reporting and control processes
• Belief in the value of participating in and contributing to a collaborative team environment
• Bachelor degree
• 5+ years of experience in program management
• Proficiency in SQL
Back to top